Glenda Mosdell opened her first secondhand and antiquarian book shop called Bibliotique in Bath with her husband Derek Wallis in 1971.It was closed in 1980 when they moved to much larger premises at 6 Chapel Row, Bath and opened D & G Wallis Books, specialising in Early, Victorian, and Collectable Children’s Books, and Fine Illustrated Books. Derek & Glenda were founder members of the PBFA exhibiting at the first London book fair in July 1972. Derek Wallis died in 1991 and the shop closed in 1995.
Gerry Mosdell (1935 - 2024) opened his first antiquarian and secondhand book shop in Barnstaple Devon in 1964. He started the Provincial Booksellers Fairs in London in 1972, which became the Provincial Booksellers Fairs Association, PBFA that we know today. He retired as Hon. Secretary of the PBFA in 1980 and was granted Hon. Life Membership.
Glenda & Gerry Mosdell exhibited mainly at Book Fairs, including many International Book Fairs on the West Coast of America, after the shop closed in 1995. They moved to North Wales in 1999.
Glenda opened The Junction Book Shop in Oct. 2009.